Equal Opportunities Policy
Equal opportunities policy statement
DMH & Associates Ltd., is committed to promoting equality of opportunity and active citizenship in a democratic society through its contribution to education, training and research.
DMH & Associates Ltd., is committed to providing a learning, working and social environment in which the rights and dignity are respected of all its Associates and those individuals and groups involved in the execution of its business plan and the delivery of its projects.
DMH & Associates Ltd., will strive to ensure that all its transactions and relationships are free from unfair discrimination, prejudice, intimidation and all forms of harassment including bullying.
Equal opportunities principles and values
The following principles and values underpins DMH & Associates Ltd., commitment to equality of opportunity:
- encouraging and supporting the continuing professional development of its associates and other individuals as appropriate;
- equipping people for the demands of a rapidly changing society;
- responding to the communities we serve;
- encouraging individuals to grow in confidence and self-esteem;
- promoting mutual understanding between those who hold different beliefs and values;
- enriching learning experiences through cultural diversity;
- promoting scholarship, research and creative activity;
- working in partnership with the private, public and voluntary sectors;
- encouraging international collaboration;
- maintaining intellectual freedom and integrity;
- respecting all learning equally;
- providing a safe healthy and friendly working and living environment;
- being environmentally responsible;
- providing value for money;
- promoting continuous improvements in all activities; and
- maintaining a state of financial robustness.